Dürr Universal has a long history providing pressure vessels for a wide range of industrial, oil and gas, and power generation applications.
- The Dürr Universal plant in Muscoda, Wisconsin, USA became certified in 1983 by ASME to fabricate metallic pressure vessels. Since then, we have built more than 3,800 “U” or “UM” vessels stamped to ASME Section VIII Div 1.
- Available in carbon steel, 304SS, 316SS, 304LSS, 316LSS, and more.
- Dürr Universal has a dedicated manufacturer in India who also manufacturers pressure vessels.
- Dürr Universal has built many Canadian Registration Number (CRN) units for use in Canada.
Dürr Universal has more than 50 years of experience designing and manufacturing ASME Code pressure vessels and ASME Code silencers used in the most demanding applications.
- Operating pressure range from 15 to 3,000 PSIG
- Recommended for applications with vacuum exceeding 20 inches mercury
- Capable of handling hazardous or flammable gases
- Commonly used on blowers, compressors and vacuum pumps
- Suitable for use with pressure-reduction valves and in line filters
- Any of our non-code cylindrical industrial silencers can be modified to a Code design
- Pressure Vessel Design Calculations
- Certified Vessel Material
- 2:1 Elliptical of High-Crown Heads
- Forced Flanges
- Inspection Openings are Required
- Qualified Welders and Procedures
- Traveler Form
- Hydrostatic Test
- Data Report
- Third-Party Authorized Inspection
- Assures Adequate Material Thickness
- Assures Correct Material Properties
- Better Head Stress Distribution
- Improved Flange Strength and Durability
- Monitors Vessel Condition
- Consistent Welding Results
- Material and Welder Traceability
- Validates Vessel is Leak-Free
- Documents Materials and Construction
- Independent and Experienced