Dürr Universal has a long history of providing pressure vessels for a wide range of industrial, power generation, and oil and gas applications.
Made in Wisconsin, Dürr Universal’s pressure vessels and code silencers are manufactured and designed to meet ASME standards for fabricated metallic pressure vessels. To date, Dürr Universal provided more than 3,800 U or UM vessels stamped to ASME Section VIII Div. 1. Pressure vessels are available in carbon steel, 304SS, 316SS, 304LSS and 316LSS, among other materials. Dürr Universal has a dedicated pressure vessel manufacturer in India as well as the third party, authorized subcontractor partners that also manufacture pressure vessels, as well as Canadian Registration Number (CRN) units for use in Canada.
Dürr Universal has more than 60 years of experience designing, and manufacturing ASME code pressure vessels and code silencers used in the most demanding applications. Pressure vessels and code silencers can handle operating pressures ranging from 15 to 3,000 PSIG and are capable of handling hazardous or flammable gases. They are recommended for applications with vacuum exceeding 20 inches of mercury, and any non-code cylindrical industrial silencers can be modified to a code design. While commonly used on blowers, compressors, and vacuum pumps, they are also suitable for use with pressure-reduction valves and in-line filters.
- Pressure vessel design calculations
- Certified vessel material
- 2:1 elliptical of high-crown heads
- Forced flanges
- Inspection openings required
- Traveler form
- Hydrostatic test performed
- Data report available
- Third-party authorized inspections completed
- Low- or high-temperature ratings upon request
- Quick fabrication
- Qualified welders and procedures with consistent welding results
- Adequate material thickness and correct material properties
- Better head stress distribution
- Advanced flange strength and durability
- Vessel condition monitoring
- Material and welder traceability
- Vessels confirmed to be leak-free
- Documented materials and construction
- Independent and experienced