A gas turbine is a substantial capital investment. Protection of the turbine begins with air filtration and ends with the exhaust system. However, there is a delicate balance between air filtration, noise reduction, emissions treatment and turbine efficiency. Often there are multiple technologies required for combustion turbine projects. Dürr Universal recommends designing a fully-integrated, custom system, rather than to buy individual pieces of equipment from multiple manufacturers with multiple materials. This integrated gas turbine solution comprises various combinations of clean, safe and efficient combustion turbine technologies, which are custom-designed, manufactured, installed and integrated seamlessly for power plant reliability and maximum performance.
Our qualified team of engineers and system experts are experts at balancing your air filtration and noise abatement needs while achieving optimal turbine performance. Dürr Universal engineers and provides all components to make up a complete gas turbine inlet and/or gas turbine exhaust system including: noise abatement baffles, exhaust liners, diffusers, insulated ducting, oxidation catalysts, exhaust stacks, support steel (including platforms, ladders, supports and doors). We can engineer, design, manufacture, ship and install systems complete combustion turbine inlet and exhaust systems.
Our solutions capabilities include:
- In-house engineering and design control optimizes combustion turbine performance
- Custom gas turbine diffuser ducting and plenum ducting
- Dedicated project managers have full responsibility to gets your project done according to plan
- Multi-plant ISO manufacturing capacity and capabilities enables us to meet component design specifications, and built to your expectations
- Global sourcing and supply chain resources save you time and money
- Full validation with our Installation services is our assurance your system and its components meet your specific needs day in, day out
- Full post-sale support and annual inspection services are available to ensure all system requirements are fulfilled and your combustion turbine plant is in compliance